dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology

After a bowel movement I have irrational in my but crack. It

Customer Question

Hi! After a bowel movement I have irrational in my but crack. It started as a red spot now its red & irritated from above my rectum to the top. I have tried all creams from my doctors & nothing is working.
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: Had it about a week. Nothing made it better or worse. I have used antibiotic cream/powder, clobetasol propionate/ some & used it only once a day/ clotrimazole betamethasone..this was given to me before & helped
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No not a diabetic or anything like that.had this problem back in February. .replanted some plants
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 3 months ago.

Hello from JustAnswer.

Could you attach a picture of the red irritated area?