khagihara, Medical doctor
Experience:  Trained in the multiple medical fields for many years.

I have red bumps on my anus, about 4 days, an anti fungal

Customer Question

I have red bumps on my anus
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the bumps better or worse?
Customer: about 4 days
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: an anti fungal cream made it a lot better (betamethasone diproprionate & clotrimzole)
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dermatologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Proctosol also made it better.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Files are by day; 6/25 - 6/26 - 6/27 with the creams improving the look and feel of the issues but I still want to know what it is and what caused it. My GYN looked at it and suggested to see a Dermo and maybe try some Zinc cream to retain moisture
Expert:  khagihara replied 4 months ago.

Can you attach the photos here? Itch or pain? Bleeding? How old are you? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? When did you notice it? Is it getting bigger? Any other symptoms? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any other medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Was itching before cream, a little pain. No Bleeding. I'm 28. 5'6" and 160lbs - Started Friday 6/24 but no other symptoms, medical issues or surgeries. I was on the beach a lot, hiking, so I thought maybe yeast build up? But no other medications just OTC pain relievers a few times a month. Medical history is skin cancer, asthma, and breast cancer.

It seems to be candida infection. Use the anti-fungal cream (betamethasone diproprionate & clotrimzole) twice a day until resolution. Resolution of active infection typically occurs within two weeks. Redness can remain after candida infection is successfully treated. A typical treatment course is two to four weeks.

If it doesn't resolute, you should see a dermatologist to have a skin biopsy.