khagihara
khagihara, Medical doctor
Experience:  Trained in the multiple medical fields for many years.
20084961

A small bump/growth on shaft of penis

Customer Question

a small bump/growth on shaft of penis
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  khagihara replied 5 months ago.

Can you attach the photos here? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Pain or itch? When did you find it? Is it getting worse? Any other symptoms? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any other medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Info requested: I am 5'8" wgt 157 no pain, no itch, appeared 1 mo ago, has gotten smaller, no other symptoms.Please provide some answer, did not receive any before. Thank you

Can you attach the photos here? Without looking at it, it is difficult to say what it is.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I sent you all info requested except photo. It is just a small bump, no sore. It has gotten smaller. ANY IDEA? Just some idea. Do I need to contact a local doctor?

It could be allergic dermatitis or inflammation because hydrocortisone is working. Continue to use hydrocortisone cream and observe it. If it is getting worse, you should contact your doctor.