Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Medicine doctor , PGCSD( Dermatology)
6740150

I had a concern, I've gotten tested, v, and other STDs. I

Customer Question

I had a concern, I've gotten tested for AIDS, Hiv, and other STDs. I continue to get a small red mark on the end of penis where my glands are bc I am not circumcised
JA: How long have you been dealing with the issue? Is this your first time reaching out for information about it?
Customer: I have some pics I wanted to send to see if a doctor can tell me what might be going on? Or what it might be I don't have much money to continue to go to the doc Yes it is
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I'm a smoker and drinker but nothing else has came up
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer website.

Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today. Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern

Do you have history of unprotected sex with multiple partners?

Do you have pain/ itching with red marks on penis?

Burning urination?

Any other associated symptoms?

Lymph node swelling?

Please share picture.

Thanks

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 5 months ago.

Dear,

Thanks for all these additional details.

I have seen pictures.

Well, good to hear that you have already been tested for STD, and came to be clean.

Such red spots at end of penis,could be indicative of Fordyce spots.

These are tiny white or yellowish spots.

They're minute sebaceous glands and are just part of the natural structure of penis.

Other possibility is-

Pearly penile papules and are small bumps, about 1-2 mm across. They does not indicate towards any infection. These are small dome-shaped to filiform skin-colored papules .

They may appear like blister, but they are not blister.

As such, you should leave them alone, because the papules don’t impose any risk on your health.

It is not contagious and would not develop into any serious issue. Please don't worry.

They are not due to sexual activity or lack of hygiene. They are not infectious or contagious.

Also, I would make clear that please don’t search for your symptoms on Dr. Google. It may lead to confusing results, as many of the articles are written by unprofessional. Please stop searching for your symptoms on internet, it would only add more worry to your confusion.

I am pretty sure, this is not related with STD. Please don't get panic, It would not develop into serious issue.

Treatment is not necessary. If treatment is desired, carbon dioxide laser vaporisation or electrosurgery can be advised. Please don't worry, you can just leave them alone.

Hope this helped

Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 5 months ago.

Dear,

If you have any further question then you can ask me.
I'm here to discuss further query until you get satisfaction.
Thanks.