Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist
Experience:  Senior Consultant MBBS DNB (DVD)
25843817

I have a rash that appears on my abdominal area when I get

Customer Question

I have a rash that appears on my abdominal area when I get hot and sweat. I'm a construction worker so it's hard to avoid. I went to the dr and got a cortisone shot and am putting ciclopirox gel and clobetasol propionate ointment on it. It started to work but just came back. It's kinda sore when I touch it also
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Michael Salama replied 5 months ago.

Hello this is Dr. Salama MD,

It sounds like you also have a fungal component to your rash which is not being addressed.

I would recommend using clotrimazole 1% twice daily in addition to the clobetasol.

Let me know if you have any other questions. If not, please don't forget to leave a positive rating as that's the only way I get credit for answering your question. Thank you.

Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 5 months ago.

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

I am a Dermatologist by profession and I would be in a better position to help you in your query. Would you like me to help or answer further ?

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic