Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine

I had the pixel laser done 2 weeks ago and I feel like my

Customer Question

I had the pixel laser done 2 weeks ago and I feel like my acne scarring looks more visible and worse. I've had pixel done twice before that and after the first treatment it looked good, the 2nd treatment not so great, and this 3rd treatment I feel like it looks worst yet. Is it possible that the scars look worse and more dented in these first couple weeks before they are going to look better? Or could this laser have simply made them worse? If it is the case that it could have gotten worse, what could I do to remedy this and make improvements fast.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

It is very much possible for the scars to look worse and more dented in the first couple of weeks and then they gradually start to improve over the next few weeks and eventually it would look great in the end.

So I would just be patient and give it more time for the healing to continue.

This session is open for any further questions that you may have.
I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner as that is the only way we, the experts, are credited on here for helping you out.
Kindest regards