DrThomasMd
DrThomasMd, Internist/homeopath
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor/homeopathy medical and homeopathic approaches to skin disorders.
24257177

Are u Dr.Nair's assistant? : I would like to contact Dr.

Customer Question

Are u Dr.Nair's assistant?
JA: No. I'm the Doctor's Assistant.
Customer: I would like to contact Dr. Nair. What should I do?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Oh, I came across with posts about folliculitis and I would like the doctor to diagnose if it is what I have
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: But I don't feel like posting anything (pictures ) in public. So I'm wondering if this is the only I can contact him?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 5 months ago.

Then gradually get it lowered.

same directions as above, cut off is more like 130/90

HCTZ alone is nothing.

I might add an ace inhibitor, but talk to your doctor, and start with the lowest dose.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/