dr abid
dr abid, Doctor (other than dermatologist)
Experience:  I have completed my training in Internal Medicine with sufficent experience to handle variety of patients having skin problem
16766337

I have a rash inside arms from wrist to elbow that itchs and

Customer Question

I have a rash inside arms from wrist to elbow that itchs and also my throat has been itching also and my Stomach has been hurting also?
JA: How long have you been in pain? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: No, but have had the rash for 11 days, and have been using 1% Cortidoze cream many times a day!
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I am doing blood test a again for a Over-active Thyroid that was dedected 3 Weeks ago in a Blood test! I am going again to have a follow-up next Week!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dermatologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  dr abid replied 7 months ago.

Hi there ...

Thank you for the question ...

Itchy red rash with hurting throat and upset stomach is suggestive of viral infection .

It would be ideal for you to rule out Herpes simplex infection .

As you have rash for last 11 days so at this stage you may need to go for examination .

Creams will not help you out till appropriate treatment not done after diagnosis .

So better to visit ER .

Good luck .

Please rate my answer as good service from side bar .

Thanks .

Expert:  dr abid replied 7 months ago.

Are you there ..