Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

About 2 weeks ago I woke up and had a few bites on my legs.

Customer Question

About 2 weeks ago I woke up and had a few bites on my legs. I had figured it was possibly bites from chiggers because I was cutting tall grass the day before. but recently the bites have seem to spread and move up my legs and now a few on my arm. they look like small mosquito bites and they aren't clumped together they are single individual bumps. trying to figure out what I should take to fix the problem.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 6 months ago.

Hi and welcome.

Do they itch or hurt?

Please attach a photo here so that i can help you better.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
the itch the do not hurt. I can not send a photo now but it looks like a mosquito bite
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
they* itch but they do not hurt.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
do you have any advice on what it could be? or what I should do to resolve this issue?
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 6 months ago.

This is most likely from an allergic reaction can be due to grass and weeds itself. I would suggest you to take tablet loratadine 10 mg twice a day. It would decrease clumps and itching and this medicine is available over the counter.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 6 months ago.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Regards.