dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology

I have pretty rough skin on the top of my penis head and

Customer Question

Hi doctor, I have pretty rough skin on the top of my penis head and right at the base of my penis head. My question is, is there an effective way to make my penis smooth again? This is one of my largest insecurities and it has caused me an enormous amount of anxiety. I'm extremely desperate for a solution. I've tried cocoa butter, baby oil and other moisturizers, but nothing has helped. Is there some sort of prescription cream that will make my skin smooth, or a procedure that could be performed? I can send pictures so you can see what I'm talking about.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  khagihara replied 4 months ago.

Can you attach the photos here? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? Any other symptoms? Does anything make it better or worse? When did it start? Is it consistent? Is it getting worse? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications? Any family medical history?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Generic bot answer. Bad rating!
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
How do I know you're a real doctor? I'm not trying to get screwed out of money.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 4 months ago.

This is Dr. David

we are real doctors here.

are you willing to upload a clear jpg photo of the rough skin on your penis so I can better help you?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
A real doctor that doesn't use proper grammar? No thank you.