dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

Many people said that clinique products are very bad I want

Customer Question

Many people said that clinique products are very bad I want to know if I should keep using or change to another skin care. I'm a Chinese feminine 19-year-old. The product that now I'm using 3 step type 2 dry combination, dark spot corrector, all about eyes, and thirst relief moisturizer. I have been using it fo four-month I think that it work good for me but in the web many people said that Clinique product is bad in long-term for skin and they said that clinique has harsh chemical in their products.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 6 months ago.

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Clinique products are safe and have been dermatology tested. There is noting wrong with Clinique products purchased from the Clinique stores. They have all skin safe products which have been clinically tested on all skin types.

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic