Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I've seen some bumps on my cheek at first they were on my

Customer Question

Hi doctor, good night. I've seen some bumps on my butt cheek at first they were on my lower back now they are on my buttable
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Button cheek
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I'm diabetic and hypertensive
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 9 months ago.

Hi there.
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. SH and will be helping you out with your concerns today.

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 9 months ago.

Can you please attach a picture or two here for me to have a look at and to be able to give you a better opinion.
Thank you

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 9 months ago.

The dark brown color of the discharge is not something that I would worry about too much as this usually indicates old blood and is usually nothing concerning particularly since you mention that all your tests are okay.

This session is open for any further questions that you may have.
I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner as that is the only way we, the experts, are credited on here for helping you out.
Kindest regards

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 9 months ago.

Kindest regards