Anthony Bray MD
Anthony Bray MD, Physician
Experience:  14 years of Family Practice Experience including most dermatology problems

I had unprotected oral sex on Thursday the 12th, then was

Customer Question

I had unprotected oral sex on Thursday the 12th, then was tested for Chlamdiya on Tuesday the 17th, came back negative. Had sex with my girlfriend on the 18th, noticed a small rash on my penis tip on Thursday the 19th... Developed chlamidiya-based pink eye this past Sunday, antibiotics started on Wednesday. Do you think my partner is at risk given we had sex on the 18th even though I had no signs or symptoms at the time?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Anthony Bray MD replied 5 months ago.

If you developed chlydia based pink eye and have had urethra irritation then yes I think that your girlfriend needs treatment as well ... Treatment for chlamydia is straight forward --- Azithomycin 500mg tablets x 4 for one dose would treat her and offer protection ...

I advise that you time things so that you both get treated prior to having further sex...

I hope that this is helpful for you

Let me know if you have further questions or concerns

I will be happy to get back with you

If my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback

Thank you and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD