Dr.Amita, Doctor
Experience:  MD.Extensive knowledge of medicine.

I had a cut on my penis and now it's a bigger sore like

Customer Question

I had a cut on my penis and now it's a bigger sore like thing I think I accidentally peeled the scab off, but I am freaking out right now.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Okay, so I got the cut I think while masterbating. Then I had sex with a girl with no protection like a dipshit. Yesterday it seemed like it was healing, and I pulled some lint out of it and accidently peeled off the scab now it's a moist sore like thing.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I guess I've had sex since the other girl but it was protected this time
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 5 months ago.

Thanks for your question.

If you have had unprotected intercourse with a partner whose status regarding STD is not known it would be safer to have yourself tested for STD.

Though with the history of sore forming after you pulled of the scab it is less likely to be a STD.It is more likely to be a raw area left after scab is removed and should heal without any problem.

This is my initial answer.Please reply if you need any clarification.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Update I woke up today and another one just popped up on me what If you saw a picture of it?
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 5 months ago.

Please upload a picture.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Okay I just added the two pics
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 5 months ago.

I can see only one.

It is hazy.Can you upload a clearer one?

Did you get any blister before this scabbing?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No I didn't it's almost like the second one is scabbing already, and there painful but not that bad a
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Is it herpis doc?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Did you get the other pic?
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 5 months ago.

Yes I did get it?

Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 5 months ago.

How long after the unprotected intercourse did you have these lesions?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The scratch with one I had before, and or right after
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I got the other one right out could it just be my penis was irritated from alot of masterbation and sex? Also could it be syphilis?
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 5 months ago.

This does not look like syphilis.The lesion of syphilis appears 3 to 90 days after exposure with average of 21 days and is different in appearance.Ulceration of the lesion is late.

This does not seem like herpes.Blister formation usually occurs before scab formation in herpes.It can often be associated with flu like symptoms.

Most likely scabbing from a cut.

Still as I advised earlier you should have tests done for STD as you have had unprotected intercourse even if a short duration one.