dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I'm trying to find out about some dark spots that has come

Customer Question

I'm trying to find out about some dark spots that has come up on my mother's scalp
JA: Some people call these cosmetic matters as if they don't matter at all. I believe how you look matters a lot and that our Expert will help you sort out whatever you are worried about. Please give me a bit more information, so the Dermatologist can help you best.
Customer: they are not raised or scabbed. She does say they itch
JA: Is there anything else the Dermatologist should be aware of?
Customer: She is on xarelto, hx of strokes, afib, and just found out she has probable thyroid cancer according to a thyroid ultrasound. Has elected not to do a fine needle biopsy d/t risks of stopping blood thinners. She is 78 yrs old
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dermatologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 6 months ago.

do you have a pic?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I do
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm at work and cannot download the files here on this computer. I have the pics on my personal cell

okay. contact me tonight on this thread