Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Doctor (other than dermatologist)
Experience:  MD

I have a red bump near my vaginal area and its itchy and

Customer Question

I have a red bump near my vaginal area and its itchy and burning. Not really bad. Is it a yeast infection? A few days ago i noticed a red line goi g down into my buttcrack...could that so be a yeast infection that went down to the vaginal area?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: No. Im on depo shot and me and my boyfriend are both clean of stds
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 5 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Yes quite possible.You can upload a pic here if possible.Over the counter clotrimazole cream can be tried twice daily for 10 days.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile: