DrThomasMd
DrThomasMd, Internist/homeopath
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor/homeopathy medical and homeopathic approaches to skin disorders.
24257177

I have red spots on my legs that look like hickeys and im

Customer Question

I have red spots on my legs that look like hickeys and im not sure what they are.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I had them for a couple days then behind my knees behind my leg got swollen. Behind my knee is no longer swollen though. I still have the red spots on my legs
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: They dont itch or hurt
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.
HelloPlease attach a picture here
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok i took the picture im not sure if i did it the right way let me know if you got it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello are you still there?
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.
HelloIt is not normal to get swelling.This call could have been an allergic reaction.Of course have your doctor check you tomorrow.It does not look serious, but if they are spreading it can be autoimmune disease or infection. In this case go to the ER. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a few on the same leg only there real light and 2 on my other leg real light though looks like one is going away.
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.
Then I would not worry. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you think because one looks like it is starting to go away the rest will in time also. And its nothing to worry about.
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.