dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology

I have scaling on scalp and forehead JA: OK. The Doctor will

Customer Question

I have scaling on scalp and forehead
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Im a man of color and the discoloration on my forehead is light and scaly
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: Thats all
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 5 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidthis could be dandruff also called suborreic dermatitisor you could have something like a psoriasis of your scalp.have you tried over the counter drandruff shampoos like head and shoulders or Selsun Blue?can you upload a clear jpg photo of your scalp so I can better help you.