DrThomasMd, Internist/homeopath
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor/homeopathy medical and homeopathic approaches to skin disorders.

My left arm is swelling and is hot. Don't know a of any

Customer Question

My left arm is swelling and is hot. Don't know a of any bites. The area is turning very red. Should I be worried
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 5 months ago.
HelloYes.This can be cellulitis, an infection of the skin tissues.Even a scratch can cause it sometimes, for known or unknown reasons.Blood clot is possible.don't make assumptions about this.Go to the ER now. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here