Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.

I was hoping you could take a look at a small bump I just

Customer Question

Hello: I was hoping you could take a look at a small bump I just noticed on my index finger.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 5 months ago.
Hello,Welcome to Justanswer website.Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today. Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern Is it painful to touch?Has it increased in size with time?Is it soft or hard?Have you developed such bump in past?Any other health issue?Can you please share picture. Thanks
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It is not painful. I just noticed it this morning. I am currently getting treatment for flat warts and wanted to make sure this was not a new one. I will upload some pictures.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sorry about the quality. It is the small circular bump
Expert:  Dr. David replied 5 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidit could be a very small skin cyst or a small molloscum contagiosum water wart on the doesn't look cancerous or is not an early sign of cancer or anything badlet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me: for using