Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.

Hey Dr. Owen, I have recently have been worrying constantly

Customer Question

Hey Dr. Owen, I have recently have been worrying constantly about hiv for no particular reason, I have had an on and off relation ship with this girl who I found out has had a number of partners. I first dated her August of 2014 and got back together with her April of 2015 until November of 2015. I stared a job late November that requires me to be in constant contact with water and throughout the day I need to put my arm in water that contains soap and then water that is hot and contains a little bit of bleach. Since stating that Job I've noticed a rash on my right arm that is slowing getting worse. The rash is red dots on the forearm that goes away after not working a few days but comes back whenever I'm in contact with the soap water. I have also lost 15 pounds from August 15. I started working out and this job has me working for 7 hours with little tome to drink and eat on a daily basis. This scare is worrying me constantly and can't get it out of my mind. Please get back to me
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 5 months ago.
This is Dr. DavidI think the rash is from contact dermatitis from the soapan HIV rash would not get better when you are not in contact with the soapyou need to have a regular lunch or coffee break for time to eat at workyou not eating is the cause of your weight lossyou can always get blood testing for HIVI bet it would be negative.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me: for using