dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology

I have granule a annulare I have had a biopsy done I have had

Customer Question

I have granule a annulare I have had a biopsy done I have had this for about 18 months and have seen a dermatologist who prescribe me with cortisone ointment also other creams for exczema but nothing has worked so far I lived in cairns far North Queensland for 6.5years so not sure if that has been the course I did get bitten many times by mozzies I've always been allergic to them even when living in cooler climates Melbourne Adelaide it stared on the inside of my thighs know have it on the top of my feet and on the back of my hands I don't use soap just body wash soap free I have always been pretty healthy had. A lot of blood tests . Just puzzled as to what to do .
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  dr abid replied 5 months ago.
Hi there ...Thank you for the question ...Please tell me have you consulted surgeon ?Do you have allergy test?Regards .