DocPhilMD, Doctor
Experience:  Internal Medicine Physician

An image that concerns me: the one with the purple dry

Customer Question

an image that concerns me: the one with the purple dry looking forehead lesion and the skin tell around it(I contrasted it) the surrounding rusty purple skin(vasculitus). also the the places on my legs and arms I'm
getting lessons their is a block dot Mike thing coming up like 2 or three miles that were not there before? necrotic? I'm getting rotating areas of vascular inflammation I my rear calves one focal disc area on the outer ende of my inner Lowe calf muscle on the skin on a 3 inche diameter circumscribed shap hurts from
the skin to the bone and also bilaterally pretibial feels like broken bones. the very an are spamming in y lower muscles and feet swollen and hands. profuse sweating ion mind Extiom. once my fave went numb and and I've had attacks of rackets edit fur hours of 120beats/rest. My skin is turning Brown like a suntan. It al started 3 years ago after purple sires on dorsal foot puritic maybe bites in tropics. hair not reg rowing on scalp and cortisone topical no effect. I have would've been described cluster migraines with protrusion of Mayeye leg leg leg retraction severe photophobia general malaise weakness nausea almost vomiting and eating a little down and becoming full very quickly. I have very loose stools and go every day when I used to go once every 14 days. There's been a trend in my blood work from hypothyroidism and double the normal TSH level two very very low TSH at around .4 is my baseline and T3 is elevated but not outside of normal bloodwork doesn't show any signs of anything abnormal except for the very high level and high create and always with some occasional changes in my white blood cell count such as neutropenia at times or the opposite and then cells present and sometimes increased mobility is limited I feel weak and my bones have become more fragile and my lower vertebrae fused and my upper ones getting there with my back now curved and I'm able to curve my lower back.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 5 months ago.
can I get back you in the AM?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
yes please. please provide as much instruction on next steps fir doctors here to follow up.
have your adrenal glands been checked?cortisol and ACTH?