dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology

JA: . What is your issue regarding? Customer: My

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: My penis.
JA: OK. The Dermatologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Dermatologist can help you best.
Customer: The head of penis is like blistered and has a few scabs...not really sure whats going on? no pain or discharge. urinary flow is a little weak as well.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dermatologist should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dermatologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 5 months ago.
It sounds like it could be herpes.Do you have a pic?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I don't believe it is Herpes sir. I believe it's an infection of some sort...I picked a bump about 3 weeks on it and my penis become swollen, felt as the rim underneath my head became inflamed...sweeling went down, and now my skin is dry, red around the spot I picked the bump, which was between my shaft and head....I have also had extreme allergies, itchy throat, stopped up nose this whole time as well.