Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist
Experience:  Senior Consultant MBBS DNB (DVD)
25843817

I had a few red spots on my penis

Customer Question

I had a few red spots on my penis
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidcan you upload a clear jpg photo of those red spots on your penis?type a word in the textbox and highlight itthen select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpgthis opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswerhttp://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidthank you for the photoit doesn't look like MRSA or herpes ulceration if it is not painfulit does look like you have moisture under your penis possibly and this can cause desquamationkeeping the area dry with baby powder can help oftenif the area doesn't heal or becomes painful, you need to see a doctor and get a wound culture and evaluation for infection.getting more rest and sleep can help the area healand eating more protein and fruits and vegetables can help the area heallet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.
Hello Welcome and Thank you for your query posted. My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern. Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service . Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information: I am Dermatologist and I would be in a better position to help you in your query. Would you like me to help or answer further ? Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.
Hello Welcome and Thank you for your query posted. My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern. Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service . Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information: I am a Dermatologist by profession and I would be in a better position to help you in your query. Would you like me to help or answer further ? Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic