dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I need help I would like to help me get rid

Customer Question

Hi I need help I would like for someone to help me get rid of hair growth on my face above the top lip ,sides and chin. I have been to durmertolgist but all clAims that they can only cream medicate my face. Which has not made it better just worsted it and I'm pulling hairs every day. My chin is so sore from ingrown hairs till I just don't know what to do anymore with all the things that is going on with my body . I can't
even get a good night's sleep cause I'm always waking up in pain. Tell is there any one that can help me. Please let me know that there is something that can be done cause I just can't continue to live like this anymore. Thanks....
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 7 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidthere are cosmetic dermatologist who can do skin laser treatments to get rid of hair growth on the faceare you willing to get skin laser treatments to get rid of facial hair growth?