DrThomasMd
DrThomasMd, Internist/homeopath
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor/homeopathy medical and homeopathic approaches to skin disorders.
24257177

What is this?

Customer Question

What is this?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.
HiThis looks like a bite, a scratch, or a pinprick, or sliver.Hard to say.It does not look serious, but have the doctor look at it if it does not go away. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's all over the bottom of the foot though
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
And leg
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.
Looks like hand foot and mouth disease, which is a harmless viral infection.However, if it is spreading, then this is unusual, and you need to take the child in...to make sure it is not a more serious infection. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/