dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology

I need a prescription

Customer Question

Hi i need a prescription for psoriasis
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 5 months ago.
Hello Welcome and Thank you for your query posted. My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern. Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .Do you want information on the medications that you can use for psoriasis ?Do you want the best names of the products that you can use for your psoriasis ?What type of psoriasis do you have ? Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have psoriasis on my head.Previously i was using betamerhysol propionate lotion.
That is done.I want a new one.So i need a prescription.
Thank you for your reply. Sorry to inform you that this site or any medical site does not give prescription online. It is not legal to prescribe steroid lotions online. Do let me know if you have any further queries.