dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology

My name is ***** *****. past 2 weeks, my arms, stomach,

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****. For the past 2 weeks, my arms, stomach, back and scrotum have been extremely itchy. Scrotum also has been scaly. Ive had jock itch in the past, and normally would Lotrimin powder spray. That isn't working and have tried just about everything.. clotrimazole, miconazole nitrate tea tree oil. EVERYTHING!
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Scrotum is scaly
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dermatologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 5 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidit sounds like you need prescription antifungal treatments.bad jock itch can take 6-8 weeks of continuous twice daily antifungal powder like nystatin powder and antifungal creams like ketoconizole to treat bad jock itchalso you might benefit from oral fluconizole antifungal have to see a doctor to get prescription treatment for your fungal infection.let me know if you have other questions.