Anthony Bray MD
Anthony Bray MD, Physician
Experience:  14 years of Family Practice Experience including most dermatology problems

How would I know if I have Petechiae or those cherry agnomia

Customer Question

How would I know if I have Petechiae or those cherry agnomia (not sure If I spelled it correctly. I've been looking online and if I havePetechiae I'm worried that means leukemia
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: It's some little red dots on the skin that aren't really raised on the skin and bright red in color
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I'm almost 35 and these just started to appear recently
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Anthony Bray MD replied 5 months ago.
Hello!Can you post a picture of these ? Are they same places and constant ?It sounds more likely to fit with cherry angiomas ...I will be happy to review a picture or a few Let me know if you have further questions or concernsIf my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedbackThank you and Best Regards,Anthony Bray MD