Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist
Experience:  Senior Consultant MBBS DNB (DVD)
25843817

Could this be Sarcoidosis? I had Lyme disease, and a few months

Customer Question

Could this be Sarcoidosis? I had Lyme disease, and a few months after I started having strange sores on my head and ankles, with chest pain in my left lung, headaches, and some pupil abnormalities.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 9 months ago.
Do you have a pic?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Here is a picture of some strange sores that showed up on both ankles seemingly overnight.
This doesn't appear to be sarcoidSarcoid of the skin is usually circular, scaly patches
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Here is a rash that showed up after my headaches began.
that looks more like sarcoidyou need a biopsy at this point to be sure
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 9 months ago.
Hello Welcome and Thank you for your query posted. My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern. Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service . Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information: Would you like me to answer your query as a Dermatologist? Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic
need more help?
HelloPlease do let me know if you still have your concern. I am awaiting a message from you .I would be happy to help you