Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

Wondering what is wrong with the head of my peons recently

Customer Question

Wondering what is wrong with the head of my peons recently had a swab with no call back but the skin around the opening of urethra looks funny and is sort of itchy with no signs of yeast
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 7 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidif you are drinking alcohol or caffeine, this can irritate your bladder and urethra.can you upload a clear photo of the penis head and urethra openning? here are instructionstype a word in the textbox and highlight itthen select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpgthis opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswerhttp://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Here
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Not much alcohol at all lots of caffeine though
caffeine can irritate your bladder and urethrathe skin of the penis looks 100% normalthere is no signs of infection or redness.there is nothing funny looking.there is no yeast infectioncut down on your coffee and drink more water.your penis skin looks fine.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com