dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

Red hard crusty spot on lip, red rash on side of face, red

Customer Question

Red hard crusty spot on lip, red rash on side of face, red swollen patches on eye lids
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question.I would appreciate it if you attach a picture or so to help me diagnose in a better way.Kindest regards
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I think I've added pictures
I've been using a over the counter cream dermarest it seems to be calming my skin down
But still continues flare up
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 6 months ago.
Hello Welcome and Thank you for your query posted. My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern. Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service . Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information: Would you like me to answer your query as a Dermatologist? Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Yes answer as a dermatologist
Thank you so much for your reply.I would be happy to help.The rash looks like a Atopic Eczema.You can treat it as follows:Use over the counter Cetaphil cleansing lotion to cleanse the face. Avoid Dettol , Savlon or any other harsh products.Use Aveeno Skin relief lotion on the full face and neck daily after bath.Use Tacrolimus ointment on the area twice a day on the lips and other affected area . This would help solve your issue. Remember that you would need to use Tacrolimus ointment daily on the area proactively to prevent the recurrence for atleast 3 months. Do let me know if you have any further queries.
Hello I am awaiting a response from you.Please do let me know if you have any further queries.
HelloPlease do let me know if you still have your concern. I am awaiting a message from you .I would be happy to help you