dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

Ok, so the last 2 years I have noticed a spot on

Customer Question

Ok, so for about the last 2 years I have noticed a spot on the left side of my penis right where the tip meets the shaft that gets VERY sore during sex like within a minute of actually doing the deed. It also happens in the same spot everytime. Sometimes it happens just by getting erect. Anyway, sometimes it will start bleeding a little as well. I'm 44. Thing is that this spot doesn't look any different than the rest of my penis. It only happens when the action starts. (I've looked up pictures of skin cancer, and other things but I just can't narrow it down as it truly looks just like the rest (no dark spots, no jagged edges, color is exactly the same as the rest.. Any thoughts?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 7 months ago.
Hi and thanks for the query.Can you please post a picture?