dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have sebrecous cysts on my genitalia and on my scrotum I

Customer Question

I have sebrecous cysts on my genitalia and on my scrotum I popped one a long time ago and it got in texted and is still and open sore and am wondering why it won't go away
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question.Do you have a picture that you could share with me on here.Please let me know.Kindest regards
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 11 months ago.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 11 months ago.
Hello Welcome and Thank you for your query posted. My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern. Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service . Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information: Would you like me to answer your query as a Dermatologist? Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic
HelloPlease do let me know if you still have your concern. I am awaiting a message from you .I would be happy to help you