dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology

I have been bitten by a 2 very small ticks 2 weeks ago.

Customer Question

hi! I have been bitten by a 2 very small ticks 2 weeks ago. the bitemarks were small and itchy but now it seems i am getting many more itchy bite like spots that itch over my body...but there is no ticks?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I live in West Australia
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 5 months ago.
This is Dr. Daviddo you have any rash or fever?if you are getting more itchy skin and rash and fever, you should see a doctor and get tested for tick borne illnesses like lyme disease.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No I did not have any other symptoms. I am not sure if its a rash. Its small itchy red spots but randomly over my body. Like 3 on my stomach, 2 on my neck few on my legs. But they seem to be popping up more and there is no other ticks besides the 2 I removed.
do you want to upload a clear jpg photo of these red dots?are you having any fevers? joint pains? flu like symptoms?
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 5 months ago.
Hello Welcome and Thank you for your query posted. My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern. Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service . Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information: Would you like me to answer your query as a Dermatologist? Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic