Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist
Experience:  Senior Consultant MBBS DNB (DVD)

3 years ago I had a round raised ring on my forearm that

Customer Question

Hi 3 years ago I had a round raised ring on my forearm that the Dr felt was ringworm and gave me ointment for. It changed in appearance to a line. This never went away, never was dry or open wound. Always a raised reddish mark that occasionally itches. Should I be concerned?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 5 months ago.
Can you please attach a picture on here for me to have a look at.Thank you
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 5 months ago.
I am looking forward to your response.
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 5 months ago.
Hello Welcome and Thank you for your query posted. My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern. Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service . Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information: Would you like me to answer your query as a Dermatologist? Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic