Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist
Experience:  Senior Consultant MBBS DNB (DVD)
25843817

I have an itchy penis which started after oral sex what can

Customer Question

I have an itchy penis which started after oral sex what can I use to cure slight rash and stop the itching
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question.You can continue using hydrocortisone for a few days and it will help the itching in due course of time and the area will heal up.Additionally you can use OTC claritin 10 mg once daily for five to seven days. This will also help with the itching.The slight rash and itching should go away in due course of time as the area heals up.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner.Kindest regards
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 6 months ago.
This session is open for any further questions that you may have. I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner as that is the only way we, the experts, are credited on here for helping you out.Kindest regards
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 6 months ago.
Hello Welcome and Thank you for your query posted. My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern. Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service . Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information: Would you like me to answer your query as a Dermatologist? Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic