DrThomasMd, Internist/homeopath
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor/homeopathy medical and homeopathic approaches to skin disorders.

My husband has these same symptoms and has gone to the er and

Customer Question

my husband has these same symptoms and has gone to the er and the want to admit him. He doesn't have a Dr. there and isn't wanting to stay
JA: OK. The Dermatologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Dermatologist can help you best.
Customer: I don't know what to tell him to do
JA: Is there anything else the Dermatologist should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dermatologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 5 months ago.
HelloIf they want to admit him, then it is serious.IN the US we don't admit people without a diagnosis.Ask for the diagnosis and then discuss the seriousness of this with him.I am here if you have more questions. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily