Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist
Experience:  Senior Consultant MBBS DNB (DVD)

I had 2 red bumps at the base of my penis show up on Tuesday

Customer Question

I had 2 red bumps at the base of my penis show up on Tuesday morning. I've never had a known issue before, I don't know if it is a skin irritation from shaving and then running and sweating. I took a shower and washed wit a wet rag when the bumps tore and bled.
JA: Some people call these cosmetic matters as if they don't matter at all. I believe how you look matters a lot and that our Expert will help you sort out whatever you are worried about. Is there anything else important you think the Dermatologist should know?
Customer: On Tuesday night I found 2 other small "bumps" on the shaft that were more flesh colored. Nothing else has shown up since, but the original 2 that bled look as if they are back.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dermatologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 5 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidcan you upload a clear jpg photo of the bumps?type a word in the textbox and highlight itthen select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpgthis opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswer
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I don't have a "Chain" icon
thanks for the photosthose look like small pimples, most likely from shaving and keeping your hair shortthey don't look like painful ulcers which can be a sign of herpes.they don't look like characteristic genital wartsbut they could be old molloscum contagiosum water warts which are healinglet me know if you have questions.
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 5 months ago.
Hello Welcome and Thank you for your query posted. My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern. Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service . Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information: Would you like me to answer your query as a Dermatologist? Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic
HelloI am still awaiting a response from you .I would be happy to help.RegardsDr Pravin