dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

My husband has very dry skin tips of fingers crack and bleed

Customer Question

My husband has very dry skin tips of fingers crack and bleed but it is on one hand only.
JA: Some people call these cosmetic matters as if they don't matter at all. I believe how you look matters a lot and that our Expert will help you sort out whatever you are worried about. Please give me a bit more information, so the Dermatologist can help you best.
Customer: he has had it a long time and it is getting worse, could it be a fungus?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dermatologist should know?
Customer: No I don't think so.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dermatologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.Do you have a picture or two that you could share with me on here.Thank you.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.
Hello Welcome and Thank you for your query posted. My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern. Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service . Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information: Would you like me to answer your query as a Dermatologist? Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.