dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I am suffering from what appears to be folliculitis on my stomach,

Customer Question

I am suffering from what appears to be folliculitis on my stomach, breast, chest and upper back.
JA: OK. The Dermatologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Dermatologist can help you best.
Customer: i have been given so many antibiotics to fight this but nothing is helping. I am confused on if it's from bacteria or fungal folliculitis. I am also confused if it's keratosis pilaris since right now the follicles are hard and rough to the touch...
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dermatologist should know?
Customer: with some blockag
e coming out when squeezed
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dermatologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: This has been an issue since 2007
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  dr abid replied 7 months ago.
Hi there ...Thank you for the question ...Please upload pic ?Do you have Diabetes ?Regards .
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 7 months ago.
Hello Welcome and Thank you for your query posted. My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern. Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service . Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information: Would you like me to answer your query as I am a Dermatologist? Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 6 months ago.
HelloI am still awaiting a response from you .I would be happy to help.RegardsDr Pravin