dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology

Are there any new treatments areata? We've tried

Customer Question

Are there any new treatments for aleopecia areata? We've tried steroid cremes with no success.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question.Do you have pictures of your problem that you could post on here.Thank you
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 5 months ago.
Hello Welcome and Thank you for your query posted. My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern. Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service . Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information: Would you like me to answer your query as a Dermatologist? Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic
HelloI am still awaiting a response from you .I would be happy to help.RegardsDr Pravin