dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology

I have a cluster of bumps on my right cheek. They hurt

Customer Question

Hi I have a cluster of bumps on my right butt cheek. They hurt and they look like whiteheads.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Well I noticed them two days ago. I felt pain but they were just red. By yesterday they were half red and half whiteheads and now today all of them are whiteheads
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: The only thing I can think of is possibly sitting on the toilet at work or sitting on the floor.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 5 months ago.
Hi and welcome.I can help you better if you attach a photo here.