dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology

Here are two pictures of the same rash one week apart.

Customer Question

Hi, Here are two pictures of the same rash one week apart. My doctor thinks it may be a form of herpes. What do you think?
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ashley Mires replied 5 months ago.
Hi there. Can you send the pictures?
Were you looking for a phone call?
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 5 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.The pictures did not load.We could talk via video skype if you would like as well as on the phone. Let me send you a link.Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 5 months ago.
Hello Welcome and Thank you for your query posted. My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern. Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service . Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information: Would you like me to answer your query as a Dermatologist? Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic
HelloI am still awaiting a response from you .I would be happy to help.RegardsDr Pravin