dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

Are you real? JA: No. I'm the Dermatologist's Assistant. Customer:

Customer Question

Are you real?
JA: No. I'm the Dermatologist's Assistant.
Customer: Hi, I can fell a lump on back of my neck
JA: OK. The Dermatologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Dermatologist can help you best.
Customer: it was something like a swollen mole, and it became like a scar when I picked it
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dermatologist should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dermatologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question.If you can see it, can you please attach a picture on here for me to see.Thank you.
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 11 months ago.
Hello Welcome and Thank you for your query posted. My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern. Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service . Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information: Would you like me to answer your query as a Dermatologist? Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 11 months ago.
Please attach a picture so that I can help you out with your concerns.
HelloI am still awaiting a response from you . I would be happy to help. RegardsDr Pravin
HelloI am still awaiting a response from you .I would be happy to help.RegardsDr Pravin