dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I recently had sex and woke up with an Irritation , as if friction

Customer Question

I recently had sex and woke up with an Irritation , as if friction burn. Today to ensure I cleaned what it ever was made the dumb choice of putting hand sanitizer on area before the head of my penis .. It is now obviously swollen and irritated . I just wanted to know if there's anything I can do to help this
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: No, i am not allergic to anything or take any medications
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  khagihara replied 11 months ago.
Did you use condoms? Can you attach the photos here? Do you have urethral discharge? Pain during urination? Swollen lymph nodes?