Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

It started off as what I thought was poison ivy on my right shin it went away then came ba

Customer Question

It started off as what I thought was poison ivy on my right shin it went away then came back there and also on my elbows then moved from my elbows to my upper arms then to my back and neck now it's on both shins elbows neck and back and starting to have an itchy face sore to touch on my face
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 10 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidcan you upload a clear jpg photo of the rash on your shin and elbows?if you have poison ivy oils still on your clothes and you get the oils still on your skin, you can still get poison ivy rash on your skin.here are instructionstype a word in the textbox and highlight itthen select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpgthis opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswerhttp://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
There is no rash till I scratch it cause it itchs like crazy when it comes up were ever i scratch it is small red bumps then after I don't scratch for awhile it goes away
you could be having reactive skin called eczemacan you upload a clear photo of your skin so I can better help you?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am about positive it's not poison ivy my family doc said a fungus but everything he give me didn't help at all my urine is dark and smells I have checked my sugar it is around 110 so I don't think diabetes ether
can you upload a clear photo of your skin so I can better help you?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
content://media/external/file/107382
sorry, that didn't quite work. type a word in the textbox and highlight itthen select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpgthis opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswerhttp://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It's not working for me I am doing it on my phone
I see.you can't really upload images from a phoneyou can email the photo toinfo @ justanswer . comand the administrators can forward it to mebut it can take a few hours.or you can accept additional email/phone consult serviceswhere I can give you my number and email and we can communicate fasteror you can go on a laptop and upload the photo.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I sent the via email I am also have really bad pain in my lower back and in my left lower side
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I've kinda bein thinking it is kidney related but that's me googling my symptoms
I don't see the photo yet.it can take a few hours for administrators to forward emails to ushave you been doing any heavy lifting?are you overweight? these can cause lower back pain or strain
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Yes I did hurt it I have had xrays and there was nothing in them but when the doctor done a reflex check he said I defiantly had some pinched nerves
xrays are not great at looking at nerveswhat is better is an MRI scan of your lower back which can look for pinched nerves and herniated disks and strained muscles.ask your doctor about an MRI scan of your lower back.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have a bullet in my spine that has bein there for around 5 years restrikes me from a MRI plus at the time I have no insurance
I see.using ice packs on your back or heating pads can help decrease pain in your back.loosing weight can decrease stress on your back.accupuncture on your back could help decrease pain.you should apply for your state's medicaid insurance or get obama health care plan.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I think I make to much money for assistance
then you should put some of that money into health insurance premiums.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
They won't cover my back were it is preexsisting for up to 6 months I should have insurance with my company by then and this itching were it is moving it is starting to worry me that I have some bad issue wrong with me
itching is more often a sign of dry skin or anxiety or from thyroid hormone imbalance.usually it is not a sign of something serious.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
thanks for the photo of the skin.it looks like an allergic reaction or contact dermatiitsyou could be allergic to soap or detergent you are usingor it could be an inflammatory process in your body causing the skin to have this rash.you really need to get a health insurance plan so you can see a doctor.it doesn't look like poison ivy.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com