How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Pravin Your Own Question
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 2731
Experience:  Senior Consultant MBBS DNB (DVD)
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
Dr. Pravin is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What are the bead like little things under my skin. I hurt

Customer Question

What are the bead like little things under my skin. I hurt this area under both arms about a month ago
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: the little bead like things move around a bit. I hurt my arm from above the elbow to almost underarm. It's only a guess but I think there might be around 5 to 10 in places on each arm. I don't tink I have ever felt them before BUT I have connective tissue diseases and try not to find things to worry over.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: The injury was from my husband catching me as I started to fall. He was able to grab both arms in the places I described. as far as he connective tissue disease, I have quit steroids because of the damage it was doing to my body. I'm trying to live with out it unless a serious flare up of one or the other shows up and might be able to get it under control.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.If they are visible can you take a picture or two and send me on here so that I can help you out in a better way.Kindest regards
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
I am looking forward to your response.
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.
Hello Welcome and Thank you for your query posted. My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern. Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service . Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information: Would you like me to answer your query as a Dermatologist? Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Related Dermatology Questions