dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have itching from elbow to wrist and knee to ankle. I have

Customer Question

I have itching from elbow to wrist and knee to ankle. I have used calamine lotion and benedryl cream for the itching.There is a rash in the form of small bumps. Many years ago I had the itching on my legs from knee to ankle that was very severe and prevented sleeping. This is not as bad but very uncomfortable. I really don't know what caused it but it might be swimming pool with chlorine but since it only affects part of me that is doubtful.
JA: OK. The Dermatologist will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Dermatologist should be aware of?
Customer: It has been itching for about 3 weeks.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dermatologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 7 months ago.
HelloPlease attach a picture here